It's a Keeper Top 10 of 2010As we get ready to close out 2010, I thought it would only be appropriate to recap the top 10 recipes on It’s a Keeper.  Below, I’ve listed the 10 recipe posts with the most views in 2010.  These are the recipes you guys liked the best!

1. Chicken Cobbler Casserole
  2. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
  3. One Pot BLT Pasta
  4. Chicken Corn Chowder
  5. Copycat Ruth’s Chris Sweet Vanilla Cream with Berries
  6. White Pizza Dip
  7. Oreo Truffles
  8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
  9. Cheesy Broccoli Bake
  10. Parmesan Roasted Green Beans

It’s a Keeper is almost 1 year old and I think I’ve learned (and grown) a lot over the past year.   My recipe pile has continued to grow exponentially (although now it’s more organized) — which means that I have my work cut out for me in 2011!  I also have a few ideas to make It’s a Keeper better in 2011 and, as always, I’m open to your suggestions!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the bloggers out there that have provided links to It’s a Keeper!  Here’s a list of my Top 10 Referrers:

1. Once a Month Mom
  2. Org Junkie
  3. Beauty and Bedlam
  4. Romantic Home
  5. Life as a Mom
  6. The Healthy Home Economist
  7. A Southern Fairy Tale
  8. Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
  9. Designs by Gollum
  10. Good Cheap Eats

If you haven’t already visited these great sites, please stop by and tell them that It’s a Keeper sent you!  And, to all of the other blogs and sites that have featured, linked or have otherwise provided a referral…THANK YOU!  I truly appreciate all of your support!

I’m looking forward to sharing my journey with you!  So, here’s to a happy and healthy New Year!  I’ll see you in 2011!

It's a keeper

If you like this post, be sure to subscribe by clicking on the “subscribe” link on the right.  You’ll be notified my new posts.  Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

Please, check out some of the other great websites, blogs and recipe swaps that I’ve found.  Their links are to the right —>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

42 Responses to The Best of 2010

1. I was so excited to see that I was your top referrer in 2010 – It had to have been that Chicken Cobbler Casserole on the menu! :) It really does make my day to be able to send traffic to others.

So excited to be introduced to you and Happy New Year!

2. What a yummy year! Happy New Year!
    ~Liz

3. angie says:

that first one I have got to try chicken cobbler and the rest sound just as good wow we may have a quick change to my meal plan that I posted at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

4. Miz Helen says:

Your have a great 2010 List. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

5. Sharee says:

What a great list! I’m excited to give slow cooker Salisbury Steak a try. I’d love for you to link your list to my blog. Thanks!

6. The ckn corn chowder sounds good! stopping by to follow.
    looks great! stopping by from B&B… I’d love for you to stop by Ordinary Inspirations and follow :-)

Love,
    Traci

7. Elizabeth says:

These all look great! Can’t wait to try a few! Would love for you to visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made with Love Monday. The party will be open until Friday if you have anything you else you want to link up! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

8. looks like a delicious year! thank you for sharing all these amazing recipes with tuesday night supper club!

9. I definitely will try something from this list- something about the tried-and-true, huh? I’ve got to take a look at that cobbler…

10. Liz says:

Hello I’m new here from Elements Interiors Whassup Wednesday. Congrats on your one year. I love blogging and I find that I learn all the time…. even after 3 years. :) I’m enjoying your blog and decided to follow. I hope that you will come by and follow me too. :)

~Liz

11. Wendy says:

I love the concept of this post….I might totally steal your idea for the end of 2011! Thanks for always linking up and participating at AMFT.

Wendy
    Around My Family Table

12. karen says:

My husband would love it if I tried the oreo truffles! He has such an oreo addiction! thanks for linking to photo tuesay! Hope to see you next tuesday! http://goodbyecityhellosuburbs.blogspot.com

13. Stacy says:

They all look great! One of my goals for this year is to try new recipes. Thanks for linking up!

14. Hi Christina, Thanks so much for sharing your top recipes of 2010 with us at the Hearth and soul hop this week, though I would ask you to please link back to the hop so more people can share in the fun and see your beautiful recipes. All the best, Alex@amoderatelife

15. Allison says:

Those all sound and look delicious! I’m gonna have to check out the one pot blt pasta! Thanks for linking up! :)

16. These sound like some terrific recipes, I will be back to check them out. I love the look of your blog.

-Brenda

17. What a great list of recipes. I will be back for seconds. And thirds. And desserts…

Thanks for linking up to Creative Juice Thursday!

18. loridelee says:

What a great post! I can’t wait to go check out some of those recipes!!!

I know you linked up to Thrilling Thursday! Thanks for that! I would LOVE it if you would come back and link up to my new party Fun w/Food Friday (if you haven’t already).

Thanks for sharing your delicious recipes!

19. gengen says:

Yummy foods…Happy FTF!

20. jennoreilly says:

Your whole list looks awesome, I think I shall be incorporating some of these into my next meal plan! Thanks!

New follower from thrilling thursday, happy weekend!

21. Thanks for giving me a “best of” list to refer to. Happy 2011.

22. KB says:

The Peanut butter pie looks delish. Thanks for sharing.

23. Kathie says:

I am definately bookmarking this page so I can try these awesome recipes! Thanks so much for linking up to Gettin’ Krafty With It!

24. Miranda says:

I love when bloggers do “best of’s” and congrats on your [almost] one year!. Thanks for linking to Fat Camp Fridays!

25. Allie says:

OOh! Those recipes look yummy! I will SO be trying them!
    And Welcome to the Party!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can’t wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

26. What a great list! So many good things to try, thanks.

27. Yum … Oreo truffles. Dang … now I’m hungry! ;)

28. This is a great list of recipes. Thanks for sharing them for What’s Cooking Wednesday. Don’t forget to link back to the home of What’s Cooking Wednesday in your post.

29. Vanessa says:

That is so great to have them all compiled like that! Thanks so much for being such a faithful contributor to the Inspiration Friday parties and I look forward to what this New Year holds for you and for my taste buds too! :-)
    Vanessa

30. YOU HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT CRAFTOMANIAC!!! THANKS A BUNCH jen

31. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Stacey Ross. Stacey Ross said: RT @bearabledeals: The Best of 2010: http://wp.me/pLLI4-gU [...]

32. Krystal says:

What a great list! i see a few I can’t wait to try out. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up to Saturday’s Party!

-Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

33. I love Oreo Truffles! We make them every Christmas! Thanks for sharing at the craft catwalk. Hope you’ll come link up again!

34. maleahbliss says:

Yum! I’m going to have to try some of these! Thank you so much for linking up last week! I hope you’ll stop by again today. I’ll be doing a featured post very soon…

LittleEme.blogspot.com

35. Nikki says:

Thanks for sharing you recipes. They are amazing!

36. Debbie says:

Love your blog. Hope to be back soon. Come join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays whenever you can.

37. hollyll says:

Some yummy sounding recipes to add to my 2011 list to try! Thanks!

38. Kathryn says:

Just came across your blog via Top 10 Tuesdays, so excited to find it and see your lists! I can’t wait to try some of these recipes myself! Yum!!

39. All of these recipes sound good, but you had me with “Oreos!” I’m going to try these for Valentine’s Day.

40. [...] 1. The Best Recipes of 2010 2. Cheesy Bacon Pecan Spirals 3. almond chicken and asparagus salad 4. waffles of insane greatness 5. best chicken alfredo 6. dulce de leche cupcakes 7. pb&j cookies 8. banana caramel cupcakes 9. 6 In the Kitchen 10. Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie 11. BLUE CABLE AFGHAN 12. CHICKEN CORDON BLEU 13. Baked Creamy Mashed Potato 14. Seafood Burritos 15. Stuffed Pasta 16. Whole Wheat Cherry Chocolate Chunk Muffins 17. LOVE wreath 18. Rosette heart pic frame 19. Pom~Pom Necklace 20. Ham & Cheese Puff Pastry 21. The Vegan Pittsburgh Salad 22. Green Chili Chicken Lime Soup 23. Making your own MAYO! 24. Coconut Madeleines 25. Pirate valentine fer me HEARTy! 26. CrockPot Southwestern Beef Stew 27. Beer Cheese Soup 28. Apple Pie Muffins 29. Orange Cookies 30. Crockpot Ziti 31. Dates & Oat Bread 32. Berry-Blue Muffins (Gluten Free) 33. Pattie’s Desperation Trifle 34. Crock Pot Minestrone Soup with Homemade Veggie Broth 35. spicy pasta w/sweet potatoes 36. All Free 37. Indian Spiced Peas & Masala Chai 38. “Chicken” Noodle Soup 39. Making Keepsake Books 40. Banana Bars 41. Cranberry Walnut Cookies 42. Ham and Cheese Bread 43. Salmon Salad & Sweet Potato Fries @ Laurel of Leaves 44. Digital Photo Frame Makeover 45. Nutella Caramel Corn 46. Chicken Carbonara 47. Turkey Cranberry Meatballs 48. Bacon Spinach and Mushroom Risotto 49. my fabulous Keeper cottage! 50. Lemon Pie with Permanent Posies 51. white chocolate blueberry cheesecake recipe 52. Apple Stuffed Pork Roast 53. Fudge Brownies (SF & GF) 54. Cheddar Veggie Pot Pie in a Jar! 55. Emeril Lagasse’s Red Beans & Rice 56. ButterYum – To Die For Banana Cake with Vanilla Bean Frosting 57. Garlic and Lemon Roasted Asparagus 58. Tom Selleck Cake @ Stuff and Nonsense [...]